Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Snow Fell - Busy Weeks

Like the title says I've been so busy.   Firstly, I work from home, full time, as a video editor.   I love what I do and the flexibility of my job because it lets me do so much at home.   Like have animals, which I have not yet talked about.    Sometime I get to travel with my job and that sets back everything!   I was recently in Austin, TX for work.  That was fun and for a bit after that I played catchup at home.

Snow angels are a must but the best place was on the deck?. 
This is a panorama from the back of the 4-wheeler.  It was beautiful out there. 
We got our first snow this week!  Something like 4.5" fell on our Wooded Roost.  The property is amazing with snow and the property is a bit daunting also.   We recently purchased a tractor to help conquer the driveway and falling trees.   Although I insist that it is a TOOL is it also a lot of fun!   Matt has been clearing new trails and opening space for future use....maybe a barn.....?

Most of the day of snowfall was spent in the yard playing, riding the 4-wheeler and watching how the chickens and our 9month old dog Everett handled the snow.   They all did fine.   The girls took out their sleds and we all sled down our hill and did our best to avoid hitting trees along the way.

Matt was able to clear the driveway with no issues!   The UPS guy came up the next day even.   That's been the biggest concern.  Would deliveries and people without 4-wheel drive make it up the driveway.   They did!

No comments:

Post a Comment